Consulting & Resources
The Center for Rural Health Innovation partners with the Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center to provide consulting for School-based Telemedicine.
We are available for consulting with both non-profit and for profit entities and organizations. We provide technical assistance around:
- Identifying the project scope and designing a development plan
- Conducting community needs assessments for new telemedicine programs
- Creating detailed plans of technology needs
- Developing policies and procedures for school-based telemedicine programs
- Assisting with project implementation
- Calculating financial projections and the potential for network sustainability
- Developing and implementing an evaluation process
We can provide up to ten hours of consulting services free of charge to partners in the Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center region.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 828-467-8815
Model Programs - with the growth of telemedicine, we have selected four programs that we feel are exemplar. These are by no means the only programs out there:
- Health-e Schools - Rural School-based Telemedicine
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Department of Pediatrics - Urban telemedicine program
- Kansas University Medical Center - Telepsychology program
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro Telerehabilitation - Telespeech program
Contact Amanda Martin by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 828-467-8815 for more information.